Introduction to the recipe
The charm of food is absolutely infinite. It is so-called that people rely on food for their daily life. Whether it is daily life or festivals, it is always inseparable from all kinds of food. The mood becomes more pleasant. In addition, food can also evoke people’s homesickness and childhood memories. One of the foods we are going to introduce today is the memories of many old Kunming people-broken crisp buns.
Broken Crispy Bun is a classic snack of old Kunming and has a long-standing reputation. In the past, many Kunming people especially like to have a cracked bun for breakfast, with a bowl of rice noodles, they can make themselves feel happy, but because of the development and expansion of the city, many old Kunming streets have been demolished It also makes many street snacks less and less, and broken puff buns are no longer so common.
There are two types of crackers: sweet and salty. The filling of sweet crackers is ham and sugar filling, while the salty flavor is mushroom and diced meat. You can choose according to your preference, but regardless All the flavors are oily but not greasy, soft and crisp, and full of fragrant. Let’s take a look at the practice of breaking the buns together today.
- 1 kg of flour
- 500 grams of pork belly
- 100 grams of shiitake mushrooms
- 50 grams of chicken
- 50 grams of shrimp
- 50 grams of winter bamboo shoots
- 8 grams of soda flour
- 150 grams of old noodles
- appropriate amount of salt
- 5 grams of soy sauce
- 2 grams of MSG
- appropriate amount of cooking wine
- lard (Steam oil) 150g
- water (warm) amount
- pepper amount
- 150g low-gluten flour
- 80g lard
- 200g flour
- 3g yeast
- 150g red bean paste
- 500ml oil
How to break the crisp bag
1. Prepare 1 kg of flour, 500 grams of pork belly, 100 grams of shiitake mushrooms, 50 grams of chicken, 50 grams of shrimp, 50 grams of winter bamboo shoots, 8 grams of baking soda, 150 grams of old noodles, an appropriate amount of salt, 5 grams of soy sauce, 2 grams of MSG, The right amount of cooking wine, 150 grams of lard (suet), the right amount of water (warm), the right amount of pepper
2. Ferment the yeast in 800 grams of flour, cover it with a damp cloth and put it aside, then put the heated lard into the remaining flour and mix well.
3. Wash and chop the pork. Shrimps, bamboo shoots, and shiitake mushrooms are cleaned and chopped. Then pour the oil into the pan and heat it. Put it in the pork rice spoon and loosen it.
4. Stir-fry and mix, then add soy sauce and wine, add salt and stir-fry, add shrimp and pepper noodles, season with MSG, stir well
5. Then put a little alkali into the fermented dough, knead it evenly with a rolling pin, brush it with pastry evenly, roll it into long strips, and divide into even small doses.
6. Press flat with your palms to make a thick, thick round skin on the four sides, put in the filling, wrap it and close it, then put it in the pot and steam for a quarter of an hour.
How to break the crisp bag
1. Prepare 150g of low-gluten flour, 80g of lard, 200g of flour, 3g of yeast, 150g of red bean paste, and 500ml of oil. Pour warm water into the yeast and mix well.
2. Pour the yeast water into the flour, then pour in the fresh water and continue to stir evenly, knead the smooth dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in a warm place to ferment
3. Then put the lard into the low-gluten flour, knead it evenly and divide it into even small ingredients, then knead it round, knead the previously fermented dough for a few minutes, and then knead it into a strip.
4. Divide into small uniform ingredients, roll into a round skin, put in the pastry that was just rounded, close it flat, roll it into noodles, roll it, place it horizontally on a cutting board, and roll it into a bull tongue with a rolling pin.
5. Roll the rolled dough twice, place it on the cutting board vertically, press it flat, roll it with a rolling pin into a circle, put in red bean paste, and place it for a quarter of an hour with the mouth closed.
6. After that, heat the pan over medium heat, pour in the oil, and put in the crispy buns after the heat. Steam over low heat for about 7.8 minutes and become golden brown.
1. Everyone must pay attention to the heat when steaming, and the fire must be urged. The whole process is done in one go, so as to steam white, full, slightly open, and delicious and delicious buns.
2. Everyone should be gentle when making stuffing, so as to avoid the damage of pastry.
3. If you don’t like bean paste filling, you can also change to red date puree filling, or coconut filling.