Introduction to the recipe
With millions of wealth, today we are going to introduce fried oil corners, which is a traditional classic new year snack, because it looks like a wallet and ingot, so it has great luck and good fortune. Let it often appear on the worship table of the gods.
Before the Spring Festival, people like to chat at home and wrap the oil horns, and then put them in the oil pan to fry, making people experience joy and affection.
Traditional oily fillings are relatively simple, generally peanut rice, black sesame and white sugar. Today’s oily corners have been improved and innovated, and the filling is filled with other flavorings such as coconut, white sesame, and so on. Will be more fragrant and delicious. Here we need to remind everyone that the peanut rice must be stir-fried in advance and then crushed, but do not crush it too much, and it must not be aged peanut rice, otherwise it will have an oily taste and affect the taste; black and white sesame must be Separately stir fry, and choose a more delicate and aromatic type of coconut.
Because lard is added when pastry is opened, everyone only needs to add vegetable oil when frying, no need to add lard, otherwise it will be particularly greasy and affect the taste. After pouring the vegetable oil, heat the oil and put it first Put in an oil angle, if it can float, it means that the oil temperature is just right.
At this time, you can pour all the oil angle into the pot, and cook on high heat until all of it rises, and then turn to low fire and fry.
The whole frying process takes only 20 minutes, but in these 20 minutes, do not think that you can swipe your cell phone to rest, because you need to constantly stir in one direction when frying, the purpose is to make all The oil corners are evenly heated. Make sure you can’t stop completely after it comes out.
- 750 grams of flour
- 150 grams of lard
- 4 eggs, appropriate amount of peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of sesame
- 1 tablespoon of sugar and appropriate amount of water
- 3 pounds of flour
- 1 pound of pork paste
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound of peanuts
- Half a pound of coconut
- White sand Half a catty of sugar
- Half a catty of skinless mung beans
- 700g of flour
- 6 eggs
- 150g of lard
- 200g of white sugar
- Appropriate amount of peanut oil
- Appropriate amount of peanuts
- Appropriate amount of cooked white sesame and appropriate amount of sprites
Method to Make Frying Oil Angle:
1. Prepare 750 grams of flour, 150 grams of lard, 4 eggs, appropriate amount of peanuts, 2 tablespoons of sesame, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and an appropriate amount of water, then stir-fry the peanuts in the pot, and then crush them in red.
2. Separate the black and white fat and stir-fry the scent. Then pour into the ground peanuts, stir in the white sugar at the same time, put the lard in the flour, stir in the eggs, pour in the water, and knead into a smooth
3. Wake the dough for another 20 minutes, then divide it into even small doses, flatten with the palm of your hand, roll it into a circle with a rolling pin, put in the filling, squeeze the lace, and wrap it into an oily angle.
4. Put it into the oil pan and fry it. Don’t let the oil temperature be too high when frying, so as not to cause cracking of the oil corner.
Method to Make Frying Oil Angle
1. Prepare 3 pounds of flour, 1 pound of pork paste, 6 eggs, 1 pound of peanuts, half a kilo of shredded coconut, half a pound of white sugar, and half a pound of skinless mung bean. More crunchy
2. Then mix flour, eggs, lard and water, knead into a smooth dough, cover with a wet cloth and wake up for 30 minutes, then knead into strips and divide into small doses.
3. Then use a rolling pin to roll into small round pieces. Peanuts are fried in a pot and chopped. Mung beans are cooked in a pressure cooker. Stir-fry over low heat. Mix the peanut rice bean paste with shredded coconut.
4. Put white sugar and continue to stir evenly, wrap it in the oil pan, and fry it for a quarter of a minute on low fire.
Method to Make Frying Oil Angle
1. First prepare 700g of flour, 6 eggs, 150g of lard, 200g of sugar, appropriate amount of peanut oil, appropriate amount of peanuts, appropriate amount of cooked white sesame, and appropriate amount of sprite, and then pour the flour into a cutting board
2. Dig a hole in the middle, pour an egg into the hole, knead and then pour in an egg, continue to knead the dough, add the lard in batches, knead for a while and pour a little sprite
3. Knead and smooth for at least 40 minutes. After putting the peanuts in the pot, slowly stir fry to remove the red clothes. Put in a blender and crush, add sugar and sesame, and stir well.
4. Press the dough flat, roll it thin with a rolling pin, press the shape out with a bottle cap, and then put the filling in the bag. Then heat the pot and pour into the peanut oil.
5. Fry in the oil corner. When you fry, keep turning it until it turns a little golden brown. Then remove the dry oil.